Wednesday, February 22, 2017

welcome

Welcome, When I was a little girl my Dad would tell my sister and I green ,green, forest stories.  They were always fun and adventurous tales of the forest.He would tell us who lived in the forest and what their daily lives were about and always with a bit of humor to make us laugh.  I grew up loving the forest and the sea and hope to share that love with all of you.  I live  in the forest looking out at the water. I want to share with you just a few pictures of the beautiful area we call home.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I do love the green green forest! Yay for your tales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was raised in a forest & by a river. I love it! Your place is beautiful & I hope I can visit one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too was raised in a forest & by a river. I love it! Your place is beautiful & I hope I can visit one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do too hope you can visit. Early summer is beautiful

    ReplyDelete